Ever wondered how your practice stacks up against others in Australia?
WellMap aims to identify the characteristics of Australia's most successful practices whilst assisting all participants to determine their strengths and weaknesses as a business.
After it's great success in both 2011 and 2012, the AVBA in conjunction with MPV Consulting is running WellMap - The Australian Well-Managed Practice Project, again in 2013.
Opening Date: 17th May 2013
Closing Date: 21st June 2013
To see how your veterinary practice compares to others nationwide, don't miss your chance to be a part of WellMap in 2013. Please click here to download the WellMap Registration Form.
What is WellMap?
WellMap - The Australian Well-Managed Practice Project, was established to assist veterinary practices throughout Australia in improving their business success. WellMap members are required to complete 3 surveys - MPV Profit & Expenses Survey, AVBA Staff Engagement Survey and MPV Fees Survey. The results of the 3 surveys are analysed and used to measure and compare overall practice performance.
WellMap provides an exploration into the factors that lead to the success of best performing practices.
This knowledge is then shared with all WellMap participants to assist with the improvement of overall performance of Australian veterinary practices nation wide.
What will I get from WellMap?
- Expert analysis of your practice’s performance across a wide range of key indicators including staff retention factors.
- Your practice’s performance benchmarked against other participating practices.
- Opportunities to learn the secrets of success from the top practices.
- Tools to implement successful management methods.
- A more productive and profitable practice with happy staff and happy clients.
- The opportunity to contribute to raising the standards of veterinary practice management in Australia.
What do I have to do?
STEP 1. WellMap participants will firstly need to register here.
STEP 2. You will need to complete the following two surveys:
- MPV Fees Survey
- MPV Profit & Expenses Survey
STEP 3. Ensure as many staff as possible fill in the following survey:
- AVBA Staff Engagement Survey - This will only take ten minutes and is an easy and quick multiple choice survey
It's that easy! Don’t miss the opportunity to be a part of this exciting initiative in 2013.
How much does it cost to participate?
WellMap registration is $99.00 for AVBA Members and $374.00 for non AVBA Members (which includes a bonus 12 month individual membership). There is an extra cost for completing some of the surveys, please see below for prices:
- The MPV Fees Survey is $145.00
- MPV Profit and Loss Survey is $175.00
- The AVBA Staff Engagement survey is FREE
Please note that if you have already participated in the surveys you are not required to complete them again.
WellMap is an initiative of the AVBA and VetShare in conjunction with MPV Consulting.